Evaluating where in Australia to make your next home? Think no further! Make it Geraldton, Western Australia.
Geraldton has long been the home of Australians seeking beautiful warm weather in a beach-side town rich with history, and it’s easy to see why it has a population of more than 35,000 people. From the much-loved windsurfing haven of Coronation Beach to the Batavia Shipwreck off the coast of Geraldton, there is plenty to do and explore for people of all ages. There’s even a miniature railway that everyone in the family can enjoy! Geraldton is an important service and logistics hub, with a large involvement in the fishing, mining, wheat, sheep and tourism industries. Located just 400km north of Perth, it’s easily accessed by air via Geraldton Airport or road. A beach lifestyle accompanied by plenty of extracurricular activities and sights to see; what more could you ask for?
We’ve provided more information on Geraldton and all that it has to offer below:
The best places to hang out?
There are plenty of seaside cafés and restaurants along the esplanade that make for a picturesque dining experience, as well as new barbeque facilities right along the water for social get-togethers. For a day trip it’s impossible to go past Waminda Wildlife Sanctuary or the Ellendale Pool; a waterhole located just 45km south east of Geraldton where you can stop for a picnic or even camp overnight. Learn about Geraldton’s vast history by visiting the HMAS Sydney II Memorial or the Western Australian Museum – Geraldton. You won’t leave disappointed or empty handed with all of the beautiful photo opportunities!
The most sought after locations
The most popular suburbs within Geraldton tend to be those within a fairly close proximity to the beach such as Beresford, Beachlands, Mahomets Flats, Tarcoola Beach and Wandina. All of these suburbs are conveniently located within a 10 minute drive of the main area of town so driving for a long time between town and home is never an issue! (more…)Full Quote Commercial Removals
Call Santa Fe Commercial Services
The BEST Moving Company for Moving Office, Project Management, FF&E and Company Relocations
Santa Fe Commercial Services supports each and every one of our clients with significant resources to ensure their company relocation and project requirements are delivered as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Backed by years of moving thousands of offices, and coordinating projects throughout Australia, whether your moving needs are from one city to another, or simply one floor to another, we can project manage your move from start to finish, coordinating every requirement.
Let us assist with a range of requirements including consultancy, planning & development, installation of Furniture, Fittings & Equipment (FF&E), relocation solutions, transportation and a partnership with your most precious resource – your people. We ensure the smooth running of your installation or relocation project requirements with minimal disruption to the business.
Furniture, Fittings and Equipment (FF&E)
Santa Fe Commercial Services have handled some of the largest FF&E fit outs in Australia and are renowned as the specialist in this field. Our team has a full understanding of all factors requiring consideration for your FF&E project from procurement right through to sign off. We will provide you with everything from custom furniture to cutlery, crockery, linen, artwork and more in major fit-outs for Hotels, Resorts, Law Courts, Correctional & Detention Centres, Hospitals and Convention Centres.
Our Projects include:
• Hotels & Resorts – Development and Refurbishment
• Hospitals, public and private owned
• Stadiums, Convention Centres and Casinos
• Correctional Centres, Defence Bases and Immigration Facilities
• Art Galleries and Exhibitions
• Providing services for Federal and State Government
Office Moving Services:
Moving office is a huge job, to do it effectively you need professionals who do it every day. Our business or office moving team specialise in solutions for any size organization; whether relocating a small team or a whole business. We utilise custom made crates and movement capsules to quickly and efficiently move whole floors with minimal disruption to your most valuable asset, your staff. Sequential packing & unpacking of large compactus filing will also ensure the transition to your new location is smooth and seamless
• File Management
• IT management & cabling
• Refit of operating equipment
• Program scheduling
• Specialist equipment
• Warehouse racking relocations
• Machinery / pallet relocation
Among the many FF&E projects we have undertaken are:
- Star City Casino, Sydney
- Merchant Court Hotel, Sydney
- Versace Hotel, Gold Coast
- The Lavarack Barracks, Townsville
- Couran Cove Resort, Stradbroke Island
- Medina Apartments, Melbourne
Over the years, Santa Fe Commercial Services has developed a wide range of specialist removal services. These include:
- art exhibitions
- product displays and trade shows
- theatre props and seating
- pianos and other musical instruments
- shop fittings and contents
- warehouse and factory relocations.
No matter what your moving needs are we have the expertise to meet your requirements. Trust your next office move or project to Santa Fe.
Removals in Geelong
Removals experts Santa Fe Wridgways, have been looking after the residents of Geelong for over 125 years.
125 years ago Santa Fe Wridgways’ removals transport included horses and carts, but today includes a fleet of trucks, trains and international transport delivering Removals solutions for Geelong citizens moving across the globe.
A city unto itself, Geelong is the second most populated city in Victoria having a population estimated at over 160,000 people. So, catering for the furniture removals needs of such a varied array of backgrounds is crucial to ensure the people of Geelong are given the removals experience they expect.
Furniture Removals to Geelong
From Cardinia Park to the Ford Motor Factory, Santa Fe Wridgways has Geelong covered whether moving to or from this great region.
For families moving to Geelong and needing a removals solution Santa Fe Wridgways has the people, information and expertise to assist you with your move. Whether you need information about local Geelong schools or temporary storage while the move is taking place, Santa Fe Wridgways consultants can assist you through out the process.
For removals and moving information, make sure to contact us today to see how we can make your move to or from Geelong, not only smooth, but an enjoyable experience.Moving From an Apartment to a House? We List 5 Tips to Have You Settling in with Ease!
Moving from an apartment to a house marks an exciting new chapter in life – possibly with kids, a garden and lots of new space to enjoy! However with all of this excitement, the process can also be a little overwhelming.
While a home might require some upgrades, which can be expensive. The good news is there is no reason to fear a move to a house. As long as you’ve factored in some added costs associated with a house, the rest of it is fun and invigorating. Here are some tips to have you settling into your new home with ease:
- Call in the removalists
Imagine moving all the furniture from your apartment into your new home without the stresses or strains typically associated with moving house. Well, with the help of a professional removalist like Santa Fe Wridgways, you can! Accredited removalists generally have many, many years of home moving experience and will be able to complete the move to your house in the minimum of time. They can also offer added help with things like a vacate clean in your apartment, connecting utilities in your new house and a professional valet unpacking service.
- Filling your house with furniture:
The extra space in your new home means you will need new furnishings to fill it. From the moment you know you are moving to a house, start researching ideas for styling so that you can make sure you stick to a theme throughout the house rather than picking up pieces from very different styles as you see them.
Try to these places to pick up great quality cheap or even free furniture items, ready for your new home:
- Buy second hand furniture or try online sites like gumtree.com.au
- Ask friends and family if they have spare items they no longer need and would be happy to give you
- Recover an old sofa to give it a fresh, new look
- Beautify with accessories such as cushions
- Give worn pieces some fresh paint
- Wait for sales like those at the end of financial year or on Boxing Day
- Consider some stores which offer complete packs that are much cheaper than buying individual items
Have your entire relocation at your fingertips, like never before. Download the new FREE Santa Fe Relocation Mobile App today!
Santa Fe’s new App is designed for relocating individuals and provides a wealth of information and interactive features to make your relocation easy. Receive instant access to a broad range of useful tools including:
- A fully-customisable move planner
- Currency conversion
- Travel and language tools
- A complete collection of destination guides full of practical information to help you learn about your new location
Get Connected With Your Relocation, Download The Mobile App Today!
Moving house has long been known as a very stressful and draining time for households both big and small. There are many ways to reduce the anxiety that moving can bring with it – from drawing up lists of everything that needs to be done and when, to hiring a professional removalist to take care of everything so that you need only show up on the day to enjoy your new home. Whatever your preference, there are ways to make both of these processes easier on everyone involved.
It’s often hard to know where to start when beginning your research to coordinate all aspects of your move; lucky Santa Fe Wridgways have listed some handy tips below to assist you from the beginning to the very end of the moving process:
- Begin the search for your new home early – Once you’ve decided whether you want to buy or rent your new home, it’s time to start searching! Websites such as Realestate.com.au are great for finding out what is available at any given time. This process can be extremely long and repetitive, so it’s a great idea to have a pre-saved document containing everything that you’re looking for in your new home. Uploading this list to Dropbox or Googledocs will ensure that all your content is in one place and accessible at any time.
- Make a list of all aspects of your move – This may seem tedious and extremely specific but if there was ever a time for it, it’s when you’re moving house. Become a “list” person temporarily, you’ll be glad you did when all is said and done. From organising the packing and moving of your household items to the transportation of your pets, documenting all required tasks will ensure that you won’t be blindsided by any forgotten “to-do’s” at any stage of your move. Making use of an app such as Wunderlist can make the whole moving process a lot easier once everything you need to do is written down and in your hand whenever you need it – ticking the tasks off as you go is extremely satisfying! If you’re moving with Santa Fe Wridgways, we will provide you with your own personal moving checklist, outlining tasks to be completed well ahead of moving day. We will ensure you have everything covered.
So you’ve booked a removalist well in advance, the packing has started and the house will be cleaned and clutter-free all in preparation for the big day! But as moving day approaches Mother Nature decides to intervene; now you’re just going to have to move in the rain!
While it’s not an ideal situation, our experienced removal team deals with harsh weather constraints on a daily basis. So who else is better equipped to guide you through tips for moving in the rain than Santa Fe Wridgways? Follow these tips to make in the rain moving as painless as possible:
- Ensure that you and your family/friends moving safely:
Everything will be more slippery than normal so remember to wear sturdy boots with a heavy tread. Consider wearing gloves to give you that extra grip if you are planning on moving furniture and boxes around on the day.
- Use the right removal boxes
Protecting your precious belongings is of course a priority, especially on a rainy day. Be careful what kind of boxes you use to pack and move your belongings. Boxes collected from supermarkets and fruit stores might lose their structure and ability to protect your items when they get wet. Choosing purpose built removal cartons will ensure durability on the day and added protection for the items inside. If you will be moving some of the boxes yourself make sure to hold the boxes from the bottom for support, and keep them under shelter as much as possible.
- Engage in the services of a professional removalist:
Your experienced removalists will be there on the rainy day to assist with all of the heavy lifting! We have been moving in the rain for over 120 years, so there’s no one better placed to handle your move with efficiency and care. Our experience, combined with our specialised packing materials, will provide the best possible protection to your precious belongings on a rainy day. Leave the hard work to us! (more…)How To Reduce Removal Costs
5 Ways to Save Money On Your Removal!
Moving house can be a costly exercise, with so much involved relocating your precious belongings to a new residence, and the other associated moving costs. It is easy to become overwhelmed by the long list of things to do prior to moving day, even if it’s just to the next suburb. But with a little preparation and a few tips, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars. So take time to consider these 5 easy steps to make moving house as cost effective and easy as possible:
- De-clutter – Everyone has furniture and other items in their home they no longer use. Moving house is the perfect time to get organised and de-clutter your home. Sell and dispose of any unwanted items to arrive at your new abode feeling tidy, organised and stress-free. If you haven’t used an appliance, piece of furniture or an old picture frame in the last 12 months, there is a very good chance you won’t use it again. Save yourself the hassle and added price of moving it with you to your new home, just sell or dispose of it. Both packing and unpacking will be made much faster and easier as a result too.
- Don’t go with the cheapest removalists – If you find one moving company provides a significantly lower price than others, there is probably a very good reason for this. Ensure you check their reputation and what is really included in the costs. Are they an accredited removal company? Are there any other additional costs? There is a good chance you will find hidden costs that will end up making your move a lot more than was initially quoted, such as paying to use protective covers or paying by the hour to suddenly realise the crew are moving very slowly! Accredited removalists will follow a strict Code of Conduct in all aspects of your move. This includes best practices for wrapping, packing and transporting of your precious possessions. Using a professional, accredited removal company will ensure that your precious furniture and valued possessions are in caring and capable hands, saving you a lot of money in the long-run. Ask for a fixed-price removal quote so you are not hit with unexpected extras on moving day.
- Insure your move – Most people insure their goods when they are safely sitting in their home doing nothing, but ask why they require insurance when their precious belongings are being handled, wrapped, moved and transported across the town, country or even the world! Did you know that professional removalists rarely damage goods when moving but almost 90% of accidents and damage are out of their control such as: road collision, train derailment, fire, flood, acts of God and more!! Insurance is for your peace of mind and a small investment in the scheme of a relocation. Ask your removalists consultant for a copy of the insurance Product Disclosure Statement to ascertain what is best for you.