Self-Storage in Hobart, Tasmania
Need flexible, secure self-storage? We’ve got you covered!
Our Hobart storage facility is offering opening special rates for your self-storage needs for the months of January & February.
Short term and Long term Storage Options
Wridgways offer premium storage solutions with highly secure containers and facilities; this is further enhanced by our stringent processes to ensure the highest level of safety and care of your belongings at all times.
From just a carton or two to all of your homes’ contents, we can store your goods in our secure storage facilities for any time frame that suits you. Whether it’s a short term solution while you move house or longer-term while you renovate or live overseas, we have the answer to all of your storage requirements.
Safe, Secure Storage Facilities
Our storage containers are made to the highest quality to ensure your household items are kept clean, secure and free of dampness. To ensure the care of your goods when using our storage services we catalogue all of your items to make sure that you know where they are at all times; strict inventory checks keep track of all items entering and exiting our storage facilities. Items requiring maximum levels of care due to fragility such as pool tables and pianos can be stored in our VIP special goods area for added protection.
With your goods located conveniently nearby, you are able to access your goods whenever you need. Should you require delivery to your desired location at any time, we can arrange that too.
For further information or a free quote on storage in our Hobart facility please contact Wridgways or call us today on 03 6272 7434.Full Quote Self-Storage in Launceston, Tasmania
Self-Storage in Launceston, Tasmania
Need flexible, secure self-storage? We’ve got you covered!
Here at Wridgways we’re offering opening special rates for your self-storage needs in Launceston for the months of January & February.
Premium Long and Short-Term Storage Solutions
Our storage facilities are some of the best in the world. You can safely store any item, from a single carton to all of your personal effects – there are no limits to the amount you can store! Our storage containers will keep your household items clean, secure and free of dampness. Wridgways provide both short term and long term storage options; whether you’re unsure of your new destination or not moving straight away, our storage facilities offer solutions to suit everyone’s needs.
High Quality Security Processes
All goods are subject to strict inventory checks upon entry and exit of our storage facilities. This means each item is labelled and recorded on our inventory list upon entering the facility and checked out on exit, ensuring that your goods have the utmost level of protection at all times. Do you have items that require extra care such as pianos and pool tables? Our VIP special goods area is made just for these kinds of items.
Storing your items with Wridgways means that your goods will always be conveniently located nearby, with easy delivery to your location at any time.
For further information or a free quote on storage in our Launceston facility please contact Wridgways or call us today on (03) 6344 7744.Secure Storage Facilities
Secure Storage Facilities
Want to ensure the complete safety of your furniture while you give your home a makeover, living abroad, or moving to a new location? Our security storage solutions give you just that, including professional labelling, inventory management, extra care for special items, and easy access nationwide – so you can have peace of mind wherever you are.
Wridgways storage facilities are among the best in the world. Using specifically constructed modular storage containers or steel containers, your household items will remain clean, secure and free of dampness. You can safely store any item, from a single carton to a lounge suite, or the entire contents of your home. We even have a VIP special goods area to ensure maximum care for those extra special items like pianos and pool tables.
All goods entering and leaving our storage facilities are subject to strict inventory checks. This means each item is labelled and recorded on our inventory list upon entering the facility and checked out on exit.
Short-term and Long-term Storage
If you are not moving straight away, are unsure of your new location yet, or planning on selling some of your belongings Wridgways can store items for either short or long-term periods, at very competitive rates. When at any time, you require part or all of your consignment; Wridgways will promptly arrange the delivery of your goods to your desired location. We are more than happy to work in with you.
Proudly part of the Santa Fe Relocation Services, spanning Asia, Europe and the Middle East, we have 122 offices in 56 countries. If moving overseas and requiring secure storage for short or long periods in another country, we will happily arrange this for you. Your precious household items will be handled by the Santa Fe Group every step of the way. Leave it all to us.
- Make sure you wash your woollens before packing them for storage.
- Vacuum your rugs, or better still have them cleaned before storage.
- Check to make sure that you have not included any flammable liquids, perishable foodstuffs or other hazardous items.
- Ensure that your fridge, freezer and washing machine are thoroughly dry.
You are welcome to inspect our storage facilities at any time. Simply speak with your friendly moving consultant for further information or call us on 1800 225 916.
Santa Fe Connect
Committed to delivering Five Star Service
Whether you are moving home locally, interstate or across the globe, Wridgways have you covered with our team of expert removalists who are ready to make your next move a great experience.
With 20 branches across Australia and a comprehensive network comprising friendly and professional move consultants, a sizeable fleet of vehicles, and our safe and secure storage facilities, no matter where you are in Australia we make moving easy for you.
Having merged with the global Santa Fe Group, the Wridgways of old has transformed into a truly global company with over 125 branches across 56 countries. Our international reach allows us to provide you with the highest levels of service from point of origin, to your destination, and for every step in between.
Wridgways is committed to delivering Five Star Service, with each and every member of our team passionate about making your move experience one to remember so that you can settle happily into your new home.
To read more about the premium services that we offer our customers including packing and unpacking, cleaning, pet transport, storage, vehicle transport and insurance, please see below.
We have a dedicated team of moving experts who will safely pack everything to give you the peace of mind that your belongings are securely packaged. It doesn’t matter whether your furniture is strangely sized or shaped, we will make sure every item is safely transported to your new home. Providing this service is just one of the many ways that we can make your move easy, and exceed your expectations, every time!
If unpacking and setting up your new home is the last thing you want to do after your move, we can do it for you. While you enjoy settling in, we will transform your new home. With cartons emptied and your furniture in place, our unpacking service makes it quick and easy to start the next chapter of your life.
If you’re looking for a faster, easier way to feel relaxed and organised when moving into your new home, or vacating your old one, our cleaning service is the perfect solution. Our dedicated team of cleaners will vacuum, dust, wash and polish your house or apartment so you can get on with more the important matters of settling in.
Relocating your beloved pet can be a complicated process, with pet importation regulations varying, depending on the country of origin. By allowing WridgWays to coordinate the transport of your pet to anywhere across the globe, we can take the stress out of this process for you with our relocation consultants providing advice and reassurance every step of the way. Information on importing dogs and cats into Australia, including information sheets, quarantine fees, application process, approved countries, and quarantine accommodation is available from the Department of Agriculture.
If you need to safely store your furniture while you give your home a makeover, live abroad, or finish building then our secure storage facilities are the perfect solution. With professional labelling, inventory management, extra care for special items, and easy access nationwide, our storage facilities will give you peace of mind wherever you are.
Whether you’re moving a car, motorbike, boat or any other vehicle, our reliable transport professionals make it easy for you to relocate your prized possession securely and on time from coast to coast or around the globe.
Protecting your furniture and personal belongings from accidental loss or damage is one of the biggest concerns when moving house. For the comfort of knowing your belongings are insured we provide a range of cover options for you to consider at competitive rates. Our team will also advise you on how to determine the sum insured for replacement value.
No matter what your moving needs, at WridgWays we make it easy with practical solutions and professional service to keep your move on track.Moving From an Apartment to a House? We List 5 Tips to Have You Settling in with Ease!
Moving from an apartment to a house marks an exciting new chapter in life – possibly with kids, a garden and lots of new space to enjoy! However with all of this excitement, the process can also be a little overwhelming.
While a home might require some upgrades, which can be expensive. The good news is there is no reason to fear a move to a house. As long as you’ve factored in some added costs associated with a house, the rest of it is fun and invigorating. Here are some tips to have you settling into your new home with ease:
- Call in the removalists
Imagine moving all the furniture from your apartment into your new home without the stresses or strains typically associated with moving house. Well, with the help of a professional removalist like WridgWays, you can! Accredited removalists generally have many, many years of home moving experience and will be able to complete the move to your house in the minimum of time. They can also offer added help with things like a vacate clean in your apartment, connecting utilities in your new house and a professional valet unpacking service.
- Filling your house with furniture:
The extra space in your new home means you will need new furnishings to fill it. From the moment you know you are moving to a house, start researching ideas for styling so that you can make sure you stick to a theme throughout the house rather than picking up pieces from very different styles as you see them.
Try to these places to pick up great quality cheap or even free furniture items, ready for your new home:
- Buy second hand furniture or try online sites like gumtree.com.au
- Ask friends and family if they have spare items they no longer need and would be happy to give you
- Recover an old sofa to give it a fresh, new look
- Beautify with accessories such as cushions
- Give worn pieces some fresh paint
- Wait for sales like those at the end of financial year or on Boxing Day
- Consider some stores which offer complete packs that are much cheaper than buying individual items
So you’ve booked a removalist well in advance, the packing has started and the house will be cleaned and clutter-free all in preparation for the big day! But as moving day approaches mother nature decides to intervene; now you’re just going to have to move in the rain!
While it’s not an ideal situation, our experienced removal team deals with harsh weather constraints on a daily basis. So who else is better equipped to guide you through tips for moving in the rain than WridgWays? Follow these tips to make in the rain moving as painless as possible:
- Ensure that you and your family/friends moving safely:
Everything will be more slippery than normal so remember to wear sturdy boots with a heavy tread. Consider wearing gloves to give you that extra grip if you are planning on moving furniture and boxes around on the day.
- Use the right removal boxes
Protecting your precious belongings is of course a priority, especially on a rainy day. Be careful what kind of boxes you use to pack and move your belongings. Boxes collected from supermarkets and fruit stores might lose their structure and ability to protect your items when they get wet. Choosing purpose built removal cartons will ensure durability on the day and added protection for the items inside. If you will be moving some of the boxes yourself make sure to hold the boxes from the bottom for support, and keep them under shelter as much as possible.
- Engage in the services of a professional removalist:
Your experienced removalists will be there on the rainy day to assist with all of the heavy lifting! We have been moving in the rain for over 120 years, so there’s no one better placed to handle your move with efficiency and care. Our experience, combined with our specialised packing materials, will provide the best possible protection to your precious belongings on a rainy day. Leave the hard work to us! (more…)5 Reasons to Store your Goods
It is inevitable that there will come a time in our lives when we will need to part with and store our precious household items for the short or long term.
The top 5 reasons people need storage are:
- Moving overseas – moving overseas can be expensive, particuarly in you pack and move furniture and personal effects you don’t need. Moving house overseas provides a great opportunity to cull and sort to reduce your furniture removal costs. Storage is the perfect short or long-term solution for your cherished belongings and are safely waiting for you upon your return.
- Renovating – or expanding your home is an exciting project. The anticipation of remodelling your home or adding space opens a whole new level of possibilities. Renovations do however entail a lot of preparation even before the actual hard work begins. Store your belongings safely out of the way during the renovation process by using secure storage. You will have peace of mind knowing your goods are in the safe hands of our removalists.
- Taking an extended holiday – as much as you know you should be relaxing, there will probably be a little part of you stressing, knowing you’ve left behind valuable items in the home. Our homes all contain valuable or sentimental belongings and thieves may try to break in and steal these even if security systems are in place. Why not putÂ your valuable items into a temporary storage facility for your peace of mind? (more…)
Don’t get caught out. Recent media stories highlight the growing number of dodgy removalists in the industry!
The number of untrustworthy removalists popping up is increasing at an alarming pace. Moving house is enough of a testing time in one’s life that you shouldn’t have to worry about hidden costs, if your dining table will arrive scratched and chipped or whether your precious plasma TV will be misplaced by your removalist. But unfortunately, this is a growing concern for many moving. Among the top gripes are complaints about damaged or lost goods, hidden costs and unreasonable charges.
But this certainly isn’t the case with all removalists. Invest in the services of a professional and highly experienced moving company and save yourself this unnecessary stress. Here you won’t find ANY hidden costs and receiving your items damaged is a very rare thing!
Before any final decisions are made, consider the all-important below points in choosing a reputable moving company:
- Hidden Costs – Be aware, there are some removal companies that will try and squeeze every penny out of you. They might neglect to tell you about their added cost to travel from the depot to your home or increase the final price because the move took longer than expected. Ask your removalist about extra charges such as callout fees or costs from the depot. Companies that charge by the hour are generally where you will find this. Choosing a removalist company with the cheapest hourly rate, means they’re more likely to employ poorly-trained removalists. WridgWays will not charge you for callout fees or the cost of travelling to or from the depot. In fact, the one firm quotation you receive will indicate the total conclusive costs of your move. Any reputable moving company will be happy to answer any questions and explain their quote to you in finer detail.
- Qualifications – One of the first questions to ask is whether the company is a registered member of the Australian Furniture Removal Association (AFRA). Members of AFRA are only accredited when they have the necessary equipment, vehicles, premises and staff training needed to complete a professional move. All furniture removalists in the organisation must be fully trained in accordance with AFRA’s stringent training criteria. You will feel at ease using an AFRA accredited company like WridgWays, as rest assured, your removal team will treat your goods with the same care and respect you would give yourself. We recommended using a company that has been in the removals business for decades, to ensure credibility.
- Testimonials – Do some research online. Check out the customer testimonials on your removalist’s websites. This is always a true indication of how successful their moving services really are. Real life insights into past moves will help you make an informed decision about who to go ahead with and who to cut out. (more…)
Everything You Need To Know
WridgWays is an established local, interstate and international removalist with the years of experience necessary for a smooth, easy move. WridgWays has 125 years of experience moving Australian families.
Our team of local, interstate and itnernational removalists are skilled professionals, who provide understanding and care. Our services include packing, unpacking, cleaning, vehicle transport, insurance, and much more! To discuss you next move find your nearest removalist branch here.