WridgWays Valet Unpacking Service
Often delivery day and the first few weeks following your removal can be a little disorganised and overwhelming. Get organised from day one with the efficient assistance of WridgWays Valet Unpacking Services.
Our Valet staff are friendly and mature with plenty of home-making experience. They work in a variety of homes everyday, using their organising skills to delight and relax you.
The professional and caring WridgWays Valet unpacking team will quickly and carefully unpack your belongings to help you settle into your new home. As soon as our team of removalists unload your precious items, the valet staff will get to work. They can promptly unpack the contents of your cartons, set up your kitchen, organise your bedrooms and make your new home fully functional from the moment you arrive.
Choose the level of service you need:
- Assist Unpack where your valet team unpack for a set period of time; focusing on priority areas such as your kitchen, master bedroom or children’s rooms.
- Full Unpack; where every carton is unpacked and all your belongings are put away.
Our premium Unpacking Service is charged at an affordable hourly rate, with a minimum of two ladies for four hours, extendable at any time. Choose as much unpacking help for your move as needed.So whether you require a little assistance, or the full premium unpack and set-up package, you will love this finishing touch service to complete your move with WridgWays.
Options of the Valet Unpacking Service include:
- Wipe cupboards, shelves and bench tops clean
- Set up kitchen- glasses, crockery, cutlery, appliances and pantry
- Make beds and organise bedrooms
- Unpack, fold and hang clothes in wardrobes
- Set up bathrooms, fold and colour coordinate linen and towels
- Set up living areas and place special items on display
- Arrange books, CD’s and DVD’s onto shelves
- Unpack and organise home offices
- Ready empty packing materials for collection
- Leave beautiful bunch of flowers with compliments
What our customers say…
Mrs Hodges had her belongings unpacked and arranged in Brisbane and wrote ‘Lovely. The ladies were fantastic and worked their magic. We could just relax and enjoy the weekend then.’
Mrs Koscharsky had her belongings unpacked and arranged in Sydney and wrote ‘Fantastic. The girls were wonderful and they worked really, really hard. It was lovely getting all the beds set and everything.’
Mr Ladewig has his belongings unpacked and arranged in Townsville and wrote ‘The ladies were professional, friendly and efficient. We appreciated their expertise in organisation. Their help was exactly what we needed.’
Mr Dyson had his belongings unpacked and arranged in Melbourne and wrote ‘Ladies were marvellous. Really, really good.’
With WridgWays Valet unpacking for you, you can dedicate time to looking after family, organising essential services for your new home and becoming familiar with your local area.Services
Committed to delivering Five Star Service
Whether you are moving home locally, interstate or across the globe, Wridgways have you covered with our team of expert removalists who are ready to make your next move a great experience.
With 20 branches across Australia and a comprehensive network comprising friendly and professional move consultants, a sizeable fleet of vehicles, and our safe and secure storage facilities, no matter where you are in Australia we make moving easy for you.
Having merged with the global Santa Fe Group, the Wridgways of old has transformed into a truly global company with over 125 branches across 56 countries. Our international reach allows us to provide you with the highest levels of service from point of origin, to your destination, and for every step in between.
Wridgways is committed to delivering Five Star Service, with each and every member of our team passionate about making your move experience one to remember so that you can settle happily into your new home.
To read more about the premium services that we offer our customers including packing and unpacking, cleaning, pet transport, storage, vehicle transport and insurance, please see below.
We have a dedicated team of moving experts who will safely pack everything to give you the peace of mind that your belongings are securely packaged. It doesn’t matter whether your furniture is strangely sized or shaped, we will make sure every item is safely transported to your new home. Providing this service is just one of the many ways that we can make your move easy, and exceed your expectations, every time!
If unpacking and setting up your new home is the last thing you want to do after your move, we can do it for you. While you enjoy settling in, we will transform your new home. With cartons emptied and your furniture in place, our unpacking service makes it quick and easy to start the next chapter of your life.
If you’re looking for a faster, easier way to feel relaxed and organised when moving into your new home, or vacating your old one, our cleaning service is the perfect solution. Our dedicated team of cleaners will vacuum, dust, wash and polish your house or apartment so you can get on with more the important matters of settling in.
Relocating your beloved pet can be a complicated process, with pet importation regulations varying, depending on the country of origin. By allowing WridgWays to coordinate the transport of your pet to anywhere across the globe, we can take the stress out of this process for you with our relocation consultants providing advice and reassurance every step of the way. Information on importing dogs and cats into Australia, including information sheets, quarantine fees, application process, approved countries, and quarantine accommodation is available from the Department of Agriculture.
If you need to safely store your furniture while you give your home a makeover, live abroad, or finish building then our secure storage facilities are the perfect solution. With professional labelling, inventory management, extra care for special items, and easy access nationwide, our storage facilities will give you peace of mind wherever you are.
Whether you’re moving a car, motorbike, boat or any other vehicle, our reliable transport professionals make it easy for you to relocate your prized possession securely and on time from coast to coast or around the globe.
Protecting your furniture and personal belongings from accidental loss or damage is one of the biggest concerns when moving house. For the comfort of knowing your belongings are insured we provide a range of cover options for you to consider at competitive rates. Our team will also advise you on how to determine the sum insured for replacement value.
No matter what your moving needs, at WridgWays we make it easy with practical solutions and professional service to keep your move on track.3 Ways Valet Services Will Make Your Move Stress-Free
The most pain-staking task when moving house is the time and effort that it requires to pack up your household items and have them ready to be moved to your new home. From ensuring that you’ve packed fragile items with materials to minimise damage, to making sure that the box you’ve packed isn’t too heavy, there are numerous factors to consider along the way. This is where a Wridgways valet service can save you time that can be spent doing more enjoyable things like furniture shopping for your new home or getting the family together to decide where everyone wants to explore in your new area.
Here are three ways valet services will make your move far easier:
- Packing – Your dedicated Wridgways valet lady will come to your home and carefully pack all of your precious belongings so that they’re ready to be moved, including the use of specialised protective materials for any fragile items that you may have. They will also ensure that your boxes are of a safe weight for lifting and transportation.
- Cleaning – Your professional valet member can then clean your home completely, so that it is ready for the next family to move in and/or any inspections as arranged by your real estate agent. Upon arrival at your new destination, your valet services team can also give your new home a thorough clean prior to unpacking your furniture and household items, ensuring it’s nice clean and fresh for you to move into.
- Placement & Unpacking – Organising your new home to suit your families’ needs and preferences can be a demanding task. Our valet ladies do this for a living and have extensive experience in ensuring the set-up of your new home is just perfect for your family. From placement of furniture, to the setting up of your bedrooms, office, bathrooms and kitchen in the most efficient manner possible, you can kick back and relax while having someone else do all of the hard work for you.
Packing and unpacking your kitchen is often one of the most dreaded tasks when moving house. After making sure you haven’t left anything behind, then to organise the kitchen upon arrival at your new place, there are many things you can do in between to make the process not only less-stressful, but achieve the most beautifully organised kitchen as possible.
We’ve listed some tips below to make the transition to your new kitchen an easy and gratifying project:
The Clear-Out/Packing Stage:
- Clean out all cupboards and drawers – Start by setting up boxes for things that are either travelling to your new place, being donated to charity or going in the bin; whether that is recycling, compost or general waste. Follow this up by going through your food items, appliances and storage containers – have you used this item in the last 6 months? Are you likely to use it in the next 6 months? If not take it out of the “moving” pile, and put it into the “donate to charity” pile. This should minimise the contents you will be moving to your new home already.
- Wrap crockery and breakables carefully – Bubble wrap is great to utilise if you’ve got some, if not, cardboard dividers in conjunction with towels will do just fine. For extra protection, contact a professional moving company that offer a packing service – they provide all of the packing materials and do the hard (and delicate) work for you. If you are moving with Wridgways and have elected to pack yourself, we will happily provide you with recycled packing cartons and wrapping materials free of charge! After all, we want to make the moving process as easy and safe as possible for you.
Moving from an apartment to a house marks an exciting new chapter in life – possibly with kids, a garden and lots of new space to enjoy! However with all of this excitement, the process can also be a little overwhelming.
While a home might require some upgrades, which can be expensive. The good news is there is no reason to fear a move to a house. As long as you’ve factored in some added costs associated with a house, the rest of it is fun and invigorating. Here are some tips to have you settling into your new home with ease:
- Call in the removalists
Imagine moving all the furniture from your apartment into your new home without the stresses or strains typically associated with moving house. Well, with the help of a professional removalist like Wridgways, you can! Accredited removalists generally have many, many years of home moving experience and will be able to complete the move to your house in the minimum of time. They can also offer added help with things like a vacate clean in your apartment, connecting utilities in your new house and a professional valet unpacking service.
- Filling your house with furniture:
The extra space in your new home means you will need new furnishings to fill it. From the moment you know you are moving to a house, start researching ideas for styling so that you can make sure you stick to a theme throughout the house rather than picking up pieces from very different styles as you see them.
Try to these places to pick up great quality cheap or even free furniture items, ready for your new home:
- Buy second hand furniture or try online sites like gumtree.com.au
- Ask friends and family if they have spare items they no longer need and would be happy to give you
- Recover an old sofa to give it a fresh, new look
- Beautify with accessories such as cushions
- Give worn pieces some fresh paint
- Wait for sales like those at the end of financial year or on Boxing Day
- Consider some stores which offer complete packs that are much cheaper than buying individual items
8 tips to packing for your move
When it comes to packing, being faced with boxing up your entire house with a looming deadline can be a very daunting process! But never fear, we have a few ideas and words of advice to assist keep your stress levels at a minimum:
- Hire a Professional if possible – The obvious answer is to hire the carton packing services of a professional removalist company like Wridgways! Our skilled packers can pack the entire contents into cartons in one day! But don’t try this at home, these girls and guys have been professionally trained and pack fragile and non-breakable items into boxes every day and it is what they do better than anybody else. If you can’t afford to pay for a full pack, consider having the professionals pack your fragile items only. This consists of glassware, ornaments, electricals, pictures and anything breakable. Keep in mind that anything you self-pack may not be eligible for insurance cover.
- Plan – Regardless of whether you are packing part of all of your belongings, be sure to start as soon as possible. Devise a plan and set dates against each room or area. In your plan include set dates to pack each room and work room-by-room. Start with the drawers and cupboard contents you use least. The key is getting organised early and allowing plenty of time to complete the process. This will help keep your stress levels to a minimum.
- Clear out unwanted items – Start getting rid of all the things you don’t intend to take with you to your new home. It’s a great opportunity for a fresh start plus will save you time and energy moving it to the new home. Unwanted items can be donated via a cool website called Ziilch.com or of course sold using EBay or the good old-fashioned Garage.
So you’re moving house? There are many details to consider prior to moving day and packing can often be the most demanding aspect. It is easy to underestimate the careful preparation and time which needs to be invested in packing cartons for your move.
There are many reasons why you might feel overwhelmed by the packing process. Not sure where to start? Don’t know how to plan for packing or the best way to safely pack your breakables? Maybe you simply don’t have the time. Life will be much easier when you choose a professional moving company like Wridgways. Whether you want help with safely packing everything in your home or just selected items, Wridgways will save you time and effort! In fact, we can help ensure that everything reaches your new home safely, no matter what size, shape, or form. It’s all about professionalism and making moving simple and convenient for you.The benefits of using Wridgways highly trained professional packers are extensive and include:
Experience in handling fragile, heavy and special care items – having safely moved families for over 120 years we are leaders in the removal industry. Your professional packers have experience in wrapping and packing your fragile/special care household items with the upmost care ensuring everything reaches your new home safely, without a hitch.
Experience and familiarity with packing materials and procedures – you will have peace-of-mind knowing that your personal effects are carefully protected using our specialised packaging materials secured in sturdy purpose-designed cartons. Your highly trained professional packer will arrive at a designated time with all the appropriate packing materials and get the job done efficiently, in a minimum of time. We know what problems commonly arise and how to pack and transport effectively to minimise these during your move. Using a professional packer can also reduce the number of boxes used, meaning less boxes to be unpacked upon arrival to your new home and more time for you!