Santa Fe’s cost projection system provides an estimated total cost of an assignment, calculating relevant data such as compensation models or allowances, and adjusting for factors such as Cost of Living Adjustment (CoLA) data. Our automated system calculates industry benchmarks against the details of your specific policy, giving you a quick and highly accurate indication of the relative cost of an assignment. We can also provide speculative cost projects so you can evaluate the “cost” of a number of candidates for a particular assignment.
Depending on your requirements, Santa Fe will liaise with your chosen tax provider or will provide the services of a tax provider to make the hypothetical tax calculations in relation to the cost projection.
- Cost of Living Adjustment (CoLA) data
- Hypothetical tax calculations included (if required by client)
- Relocation costs based on policy
- Available on electronic file formats
- Available for all assignment types (local, permanent, long-term, short-term)
- Speculative or full costings