Immigration Update: Indonesia
Additional Requirements for Telex Approval Application Single Entry and Multiple Entry Business Visa
05 December, 2016
The Indonesian government has recently released additional requirements for Telex approval application to obtain Single and Multiple Entry Business Visa at Indonesian Embassy/Consulate abroad. This is applicable to foreign business travellers to Indonesia.
- Minimum passport validity must be 18 months from the submission date.
- Return or onward flight ticket for the first entry to Indonesia (flight booking itinerary will be sufficient).
- Sponsor Letter issued by Sponsor Company in Indonesia.
- Sponsor Letter should be signed by Director level only and must state at least 3 reasons of visiting Indonesia. Previously, the sponsor letter can be signed by Manager level.
- Visit itinerary to Indonesia stating business activities for 1 year (Tentative date will be sufficient) – This is applicable for Multiple Entry Business Visa only.
- Previous copy of Single Entry Visit Visa (Visa Sticker) – Not Visa on Arrival or Visa Free. This is applicable for Multiple Entry Business Visa only.
- Company Bank Statement (recent 3 months) of Indonesian Sponsor Company and balance of account should not be less than USD1,500 or equivalent.
The processing time for Telex approval applications above will take approximately 5 – 7 working days and it will be based on quota per day which is set by the Immigration authorities (600 applications per day).
- Multiple Entry Business Visa can only be applied once the applicant had obtained the Single Entry Business Visa before. For first time applicant, only Single Entry Business Visa can be granted.
- Foreign business travellers need to plan their travel schedule ahead as expedite service will not be available.
- Sponsor Company in Indonesia needs to prepare sponsor letter signed by Director level and recent 3 months of Company Bank Statement with balance of account of minimum USD1,500.
- Once the quota for Telex approval applications have reached the maximum on that day, application can only be made on the following day.
Should you have any questions, please contact any of the following:
Group Immigration Manager – Asia
Santa Fe Group Relocation Services
Tel: +603 7805 4322
Operations Manager Immigration Services – Asia
Santa Fe Group Relocation Services
Tel: +86 (21) 6233 9700 ext. 232
Muhammad Zaki Mubarak
Immigration Services Manager – Indonesia
Santa Fe Relocation Services
Tel: (+6221) 2961 2990
Australian Immigration Contact Details
Immigration Services General Manager
Registered Migration Agent No. 9253612
Tel : +61 2 9262 4477
Thinking Relocation? Think Santa Fe.
About our Immigration Services
Our immigration services manage thousands of visa applications every year for a multitude of international companies. Our experienced immigration experts and migration agents handle the immigration process for you and provide simple reporting and guidance on immigration matters.
Santa Fe Relocation Services is a global mobility company specialising in managing and delivering high-quality relocation services worldwide. Our core competence is providing services that help corporations and their employees relocate and settle in a new country, assisting them with immigration, home and school searches, language and cultural training, property rentals, and domestic and international household goods shipments. We provide these services to a consistently high standard, locally and globally. A key strength is our ability to manage these services through our own operations around the world. Santa Fe Relocation Services is wholly owned by the Santa Fe Group, which is listed on NASDAQ in Copenhagen, Denmark. For more information, visit us at www.santaferelo.com
To read more immigration updates, click here
We make it easy.