International Removals Asia
Let WridgWays handle your international removals to Asia
FREE QUICK REMOVALIST QUOTE
If you're moving to Asia, we can help.
It might seem like a massive task to relocate to a new country. Asian countries have unique customs and laws that need to be taken into account. WridgWays offers experience in organising customs-compliant international moves to Asia.
Our team of international removalists are exceedingly familiar with customers moving to Asia. We provide a range of Asian relocation services including packing and secure storage. WridgWays can help your move go smoothly right up to the day you move into your new abode in Asia.
For international removals to Asia, choose WridgWays
We’ve been organising international moves from Australia for over 125 years. Our experienced staff of international removalists can move you from Australia to Asia. We offer a door to door worldwide removals service.
Wide Coverage of Asia
Our network of offices make international removals to Asia completely hassle-free. Whether you’re moving to Japan, China, Singapore, Hong Kong or anywhere else in Asia, we can help!
When you move to a new country, it can take a while to get oriented. Our relocation service speeds up this process. We research your destination and provide you with a detailed area guide.
All customers moving to Asia can take advantage of our air and sea freight services. With our expertise in moving to Asia, we can find the best way of transporting your possessions.
125+ Years Experience
We’ve been moving Australians overseas for more than 125 years. For fuss-free international removals to Asia, rely on our team of experts to cover all bases for you.
Want to start moving to Asia?
Begin the process by requesting an international removalist service quote. It’s quick and easy!
GET A REMOVALIST QUOTE
Pioneering the removals industry
WridgWays has a long and storied history of innovation in the removals industry. Since our beginning in 1892, we have always pioneered new services and practices to become the most trusted name in removals.
We now have hundreds of trucks and thousands of employees all across Australia, and our team has helped millions of people move nationally and around the world. We’re your moving specialists.
Make your move easier with our range of services for international removals to Asia
Benefits of moving from Australia to Asia
Asian food is known for being healthy and tasty. It is full of vegetables, rice and exotic sauces and spices. In Asian countries with humid weather, hot and spicy cuisine can be cleansing and cooling.
Ancient and new Asian architecture
The architecture in Asian countries such as Japan, China, Hong Kong or Singapore can vary. Classical structures are elaborate and richly coloured while towering skyscrapers dot the horizons.
The cost of living expenses can be lower in Asia, depending on where you are moving. Expatistan.com lists India, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines as more budget-friendly.
Asian flights are pretty affordable, so travelling to other Asian destinations is easy. Take a trip to another nearby Asian country to experience a different culture.
Your guide to moving to Asia
- Asia is a vast continent, making up a third of the land area of the whole world. As a result, it is also the most populated, with over 4.5 billion people.
- India produces 12 million tons of mangoes annually. It is the world’s largest producer of this fruit. Many Asian countries boast unusual tasting fruits, especially Thailand.
- Most Asian countries do not have tap water that is safe for drinking. You must first boil it to remove pathogens that can make you sick.
- In 2017 Hong Kong was the world’s most visited city, with 26.6 billion visitors that year.
- There are 2,197 languages in Asia; the three most popular are Mandarin, English and Indonesian.
- In 2013, 24% of Australian expatriates living overseas were in Asia. With the growth of Asian economies and tourism, this figure is expected to climb.
- Popular tourist attractions in Asia are The Great Wall of China, the beaches of Bali, Mount Everest and the Taj Mahal.