Moving to Hawaii
Specialist international movers to Hawaii
FREE QUICK REMOVALIST QUOTE
Our Hawaii relocation services
Moving to Hawaii, but dreading all the packing and planning that comes with it? At WridgWays, we take care of everything, so you can sit back and enjoy the journey. Our team of expert consultants and movers will handle all aspects of your move, from start to finish.
We have a range of services tailored to your move to Hawaii: packing, insurance, storage, pet transportation and more. Whatever questions you have, let us know. We’ve got you covered.
With over 125 years of moving experience, you can trust our team of specialists to organise your move to Hawaii from packing up, right through to settling in.
Anywhere In The World
We have an extensive network of branches right across the globe, so no matter where you’re moving to in Hawaii, we can assist with all of your relocation needs.
Our relocation specialists can provide you with a complete suite of services from visa and immigration assistance, home and school finding, to medical system overviews and spousal support services.
Nil Excess Insurance Option
We offer some of the lowest rates for moving insurance in Australia. Your possessions can be covered during transit to Hawaii and when in storage.
125+ Years’ Experience
We’ve been helping Australians move house for over 125 years, and we continue to collaborate with the best relocation service providers in the world.
Ready to organise your move with WridgWays? Get started with our international relocation service in minutes.
GET A REMOVALIST QUOTE
Check out our Hawaii relocation services
Reasons to move to Hawaii
There is over 1,200 km of coastline, 8 stunning islands, 5 volcanoes, over 100 glorious beaches, and an abundance flora and fauna in between. Any time of day you can catch yourself relaxing and taking in the view of water, sand, sky and trees. Hawaii is simply put, gorgeous – and the pleasant weather just adds to its perfection.
Chilled out lifestyle
Living in Hawaii is vastly different to the chaos of a major city. People are more laid-back than the mainland, and there is a sense of happiness and balance in everyday life. People work hard, but also make plenty of time for leisure, friends and family.
Hawaii is a melting pot of cultures, being made up of a diverse mix of people from all over the world. You can experience its rich history and traditions through the people, food, festivals and way of life. Hawaiian culture has roots in music, dance, legends and unique customs, and will expose you to a beautiful and different way of life.
Hawaii enjoys almost perfect weather all year round. Blue skies, warm oceans and 3,172 hours of sunshine – what more could you ask for? The sunny state has the best climate for a plethora of outdoor activities, from swimming, to snorkelling, to canoeing, to mountain biking, to scuba diving and much more. It’s hard to stay indoors with all the fun activities you could be doing.
Hawaii moving facts
- Hawaii is the 50th state and most recent to join the USA
- It is home to 1.428 million people (2017)
- Hawaii is the 13th most densely populated state in the USA
- It has a coastline of 1,210 km, making it the 4th longest in the US
- The 2010 census recorded 38.6% of the population being Asian, 24.7% being White, 22.6% from 2 or more races, 10% Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islanders, 8.9% Hispanic or Latino, 1.6% African American, 1.2% from other races and 0.3% Native American and Alaska Native
- There are more Asian Americans and multiracial Americans than any other state, and the lowest amount of White Americans in any state
- There are 8 main islands in Hawaii, Kauai, Molokai, Kahoolawe, Maui, Niihau, Oahu, Lanai and The Big Island of Hawaii
- The most common ancestry of Hawaii is Filipino at 13.6% (2010)
- The main languages are English and Hawaiian