Furniture Removalists Brisbane
Expert furniture movers and removalists in Brisbane
FREE QUICK REMOVALIST QUOTE
Our Brisbane removalists
Moving can be overwhelming whether it’s to a new suburb or interstate. Our specialist team of removalists in Brisbane specialists are here to help you arrange all aspects of your move, and make the transition easier.
From carefully packing your possessions, storage if you need it and transporting your belongings to your new home – let our Brisbane removalist team take care of it.
Our Brisbane movers will assist your relocation planning, preparation and transit, so you can focus on the other aspects of your move, and settling into your new home
Why Choose WridgWays?
We’ve been helping people relocate for over 125 years. From packing up to settling in, you can trust our Brisbane removalist team to arrange everything you need.
Anywhere in Queensland
We’ve got a network of branches around the state. No matter where you’re moving to, WridgWays have you covered.
Our relocation specialists provide you with a detailed suburb guide so you can access essential service information, like schools and medical clinics in your area.
No Insurance Excess
You’re always better if with insurance during transit and storage. We offer some of the lowest rates for moving insurance in Australia.
125+ Years Experience
We have a long history of helping Australian people move locally, interstate and around the world by collaborating with the leading removalists.
Ready to organise your move with WridgWays? Get the ball rolling with our Brisbane removalist service in just a few minutes.
GET A REMOVALIST QUOTE
Our Brisbane furniture removalist services make it easy
Moving to Brisbane? There’s lots to love.
Get outside more often
Brisbane experiences over 250 days of sunshine a year on average, and winter days rarely drop below 20°C making it perfect for outdoor activities practically year round. The Glass House Mountains, Sunshine Coast hinterland and other national parks cradle the CBD outskirts for those who love nature, bush walks and picnics.
City culture vibes
For the foodies, music-goers, market and culture lovers, you can satisfy your tastes at events and venues all right near the CBD. The Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) hosts exhibitions worth travelling for year round, and an extensive global and Australian collection is found at Queensland Art Gallery.
Living better for less
Brisbane’s inner-city population density is less than Sydney and Melbourne which keeps accommodation affordable in, and close to, the CBD. With around 145 people per square kilometre, Brisbane’s population density is not considered a densely populated city by world standards.
Paradise around the corner
Weekend coastal escapes are within a two to three-hour drive, where you will find yourself at some of Australia’s most enviable beaches, world heritage rain forests and reefs. Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Stradbroke Island and Gold Coast are conveniently close for day trips and weekends away.
Our guide to Brisbane
- Brisbane is the third largest city in Australia – a thriving, growing city with a population of 2.27 million (2016)
- Brisbane is one of the oldest cities in Australia and was founded upon the ancient homelands of the indigenous Turrbal and Jagera peoples.
- According to census, the top six countries of birth for people in Brisbane are: Australia, New Zealand, England, South Africa, India and the Philippines.
- After English, Mandarin is the most commonly spoken language, followed by Vietnamese and Cantonese. Spanish and Hindi also feature highly.
- Brisbane universities are among some of Australia’s highest rated with multi-campus universities and colleges including the University of Queensland (UQ), Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and Griffith University.
- Many of Australia’s major companies and many international companies have Brisbane now providing access to exciting job opportunities.