Furniture Removalists Coburg
Specialist furniture movers Coburg
Our Coburg removalists services
When you move house, it’s an exciting new chapter in your life, yet can be stressful and chaotic. However, it doesn’t have to be this way. At WridgWays, we want you to have the best experience possible when moving to your new home, and have zero hiccups whatsoever.
We offer a range of services, in insurance, home and school search, securing storage, visa assistance, and more. We can help you with any questions or concerns you may have, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.
With over 125 years of moving experience, you can trust our team of specialists to organise your move from packing up to settling in.
Anywhere in Australia
Our branches are located all across Australia, so wherever you are, we will be close by.
Our relocation services include immigration and visa assistance, school search, home search and more.
No insurance excess
We have some of the lowest rates in Australia for moving insurance, and so your belongings can be covered through transit and storage periods.
125+ Years Experience
We have over 125 years of experience behind us, and will continue to provide the same excellent service in Australia.
Are you ready to move with WridgWays? Check out our Coburg relocation services now
Get an instant removalist quote
Check out our Coburg removalists services
Learn about Coburg
Coburg has a strong multicultural population, with people from all over the world. Living in this suburb will expose you to cultures other than Australian, and you can experience this through the many dining options, the supermarkets and shops, and the people. Very often there will be local festivals that celebrate other cultures through music and food.
Close to everything
Coburg is a stone’s throw from everything you need, whether its shopping, supermarkets, dining options, schools, or the CBD. With great public transport and short distances to travel, it is very convenient to live in this suburb.
The public transport options in Coburg are fantastic, with the Upfield Line servicing the public on four stations in the North and South of the suburb. There are also tram lines that travel through the city, and bus routes that go around Coburg. Cyclists are well provided for, with bike lanes on the road and the Upfield Bike Path and Merri Creek Trail.
Coburg has an excellent dining scene, with plenty of diverse food options. If you are a cafe junkie, you can have all the Eggs Benedict and smashed avo’ you want, and finish it off with a latte. Or, if you’re more into evening meals, Cornerstone Pizzeria will not disappoint you with its cosy, authentic ravioli. Coburg is also very close to the CBD, and near other trendy suburbs like Brunswick, so you won’t need to venture that far to access more gems and tasty eateries.
Coburg Moving Facts
- Coburg is 9km from the CBD
- In Coburg the population is 26,185 (2016)
- Surrounding suburbs include Pascoe Vale, Pascoe Vale South, Coburg North, Preston, Brunswick West, Brunswick and Thornbury
- Coburg is relatively multicultural, with 47.2% of the population speaking a language other than English at home; the national average is 20.4% (2011)
- 60.3% of the population were born in Australia compared to the national average of 69.8% (2011)
- The most common responses for religion in Coburg were Catholic 32.2%, No Religion 24.8%, Eastern Orthodox 10.3%, Islam 8.4% and Anglican 4.1% (2011)
- Coburg is home to a number of heritage listed sites, including the Upfield Railway Line, The Holy Trinity Anglican Church Complex and the Cottage on Bell Street