Furniture Removalists St Albans
Specialist furniture movers St Albans
FREE QUICK REMOVALIST QUOTE
Our St Albans removalists services
So you’re searching for furniture removalists St Albans, but you’re nervous about all the packing and planning involved? At WridgWays, we’re committed to helping you have the best moving experience possible, so you can sit back and relax during the journey.
We offer a range of services tailored to your move, from packing, to insurance, to pet transportation, and more. Our team of removalists and consultants have your every need covered. Whatever questions or problems you may have, we can handle it. We make it easy.
With over 125 years of moving experience, you can trust our team of specialists to organise your move from packing up to settling in.
Anywhere in Australia
Our branches are located all across Australia, so wherever you are, we will be close by.
Our relocation services include immigration and visa assistance, school search, home search and more.
No insurance excess
We have some of the lowest rates in Australia for moving insurance, and so your belongings can be covered through transit and storage periods.
125+ Years Experience
We have over 125 years of experience behind us, and will continue to provide the same excellent service in Australia.
Are you ready to move with WridgWays? Check out our St Albans relocation services now
GET A REMOVALIST QUOTE
Check out our St Albans removalists services
Learn about St Albans
Close to everything
St Albans has practically everything you need, and it is very close to the city. It makes an excellent location for families with young kids, students, professionals and retirees. With all your necessities a stone’s throw away, you don’t need to travel very far to find what you’re looking for.
St Albans is an up-and-coming suburb, with lots of new residents moving into the suburb. Many new homes and townhouses are emerging in beautifully planned estates, with parks, shopping areas and facilities coming with it. Residents can enjoy an influx of brand new developments and infrastructure over the next few years. There are also many opportunities for first home buyers and investors looking to renovate.
Being located just 15 km away from the CBD, it doesn’t take long to get there. A train ride will take you about 30 minutes, buses are conveniently placed on most streets, and driving is a 35 trip. Getting around the western suburbs is also a breeze. Furthermore, St Albans is a 15 minute drive to the airport, so if you want to jet off to another country, it can be easily done.
Great place to raise a family
St Albans has plenty of shops, facilities, schools, amenities and greenery nearby, and with the affordability of homes in the area, it makes for a fantastic place to raise a family. You will feel completely at home in St Albans, with quiet, peaceful streets and many family-friendly locations.
St Albans Moving Facts
- St Albans is 15 km north west of Melbourne CBD
- It is home to 37,309 people (2016)
- 53.5% of residents were born overseas
- Surrounding suburbs include Delahey, Kelor Downs, Kealba, Sunshine North, Cairnlea, Albanvale and Kings Park
- St Albans was first established in 1887
- The median age of St Albans is 36
- The median individual income per week is $352, and the median household income is $865
- 34.6% of residents were born in Australia
- 24.5% of the residents only spoke English
- The most common other countries of birth were Vietnam (15.7%), India (6.3%), Malta (4.2%), Philippines (2.5%), Croatia (1.7%), Macedonia (1.7%), Greece (1.7%), Bosnia and Herzegovina (1.5%), China (1.3%), Italy (1.2%), New Zealand (1.1%), Sudan (1.0%), Germany (1.0%) and Serbia (0.9%)