Furniture Removalists Werribee
Specialist furniture movers Werribee
FREE QUICK REMOVALIST QUOTE
Our Werribee removalists services
Looking for furniture removalists Werribee, but the prospect of transporting and packing all your things sounds like a nightmare? At WridgWays, we want to help you have the best moving experience possible. With the help of our team of expert consultants and removalists, we can assist you in all aspects of your move, from start to finish.
We offer a range of services from new home search, vehicle transportation, packing your belongings, and more. Whatever questions you have, we’ve got it covered. At WridgWays, we make it easy.
With over 125 years of moving experience, you can trust our team of specialists to organise your move from packing up to settling in.
Anywhere in Australia
Our branches are located all across Australia, so wherever you are, we will be close by.
Our relocation services include immigration and visa assistance, school search, home search and more.
No insurance excess
We have some of the lowest rates in Australia for moving insurance, and so your belongings can be covered through transit and storage periods.
125+ Years Experience
We have over 125 years of experience behind us, and will continue to provide the same excellent service in Australia.
Are you ready to move with WridgWays? Check out our Werribee relocation services now
GET A REMOVALIST QUOTE
Check out our Werribee removalists services
Learn about Werribee
Comfortable and convenient living
Werribee is close enough to the city for people to go to work, school and enjoy big events, but far away to enjoy the peace and quiet of the streets. Being an older suburb, Werribee has an established number of buildings, schools, shops, restaurants, and facilities. Everything you need is nearby, and it is well away from the chaos and traffic jams of inner city suburbs.
Affordability of housing
Being in the outskirts of the western suburbs, the houses in Werribee are very affordable in comparison to many suburbs in the east, with plenty of opportunities for living or investing. First home buyers can enjoy the attractive price tags and have a very decent lifestyle, being relatively close to everything they need.
Residents of Werribee can enjoy shopping at Pacific Werribee, a large shopping complex with over 960 stores ranging from beauty, to entertainment to dining. It also has big brands like H&M and Myer, and three of Australia’s major discount stores, Target, Big W, and Kmart.
Things to do
Other than shopping, Werribee is well endowed with plenty of nature and interesting attractions. It has its very own zoo, spread over 225 hectares of land with a safari tour allowing you to be in close proximity to hippos, giraffes, camels, and more. Werribee Park is a beautiful slice of nature and heritage, with a Victorian era built mansion that you can explore.
Werribee Moving Facts
- Werribee is home to 40,345 residents (2016)
- The suburb was first developed in the early 1850s
- Neighbouring suburbs include Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, Truganina, Williams Landing, Wyndham Vale and Point Cook
- Werribee has an average household size of 2.7 people
- Werribee was projected to grow by 68.1% between 2016 and 2036, making the population reach 70,864 people
- Werribee has an older population, with 13% of residents aged over 60 years
- The median age of Werribee is 36
- 31% of residents were born overseas (2016)
- 27% of residents spoke a language other than English at home
- The top countries of birth outside of Australia were India, England, New Zealand, Myanmar and Italy
- The most common languages spoken other than English were Korean, Italian, Punjabi, Hindi and Arabic