Furniture Removalists Eastwood
Specialist furniture movers Eastwood
FREE QUICK REMOVALIST QUOTE
Our Eastwood removalists services
Moving to or from the leafy Eastwood suburb, but worried about all the packing and planning that comes with it? At WridgWays, we want you to have the best moving experience possible. Our team of expert consultants and removalists can help you in all aspects of your move, and handle it from start to finish, so you can sit back and relax.
We offer a range of services, from home and school search, packing and unpacking, vehicle transportation and more. Whatever questions you have, big or small, we’ve got it covered. We make it easy.
With over 125 years of moving experience, you can trust our team of specialists to organise your move from packing up to settling in.
Anywhere in Australia
Our branches are located all across Australia, so wherever you are, we will be close by.
Our relocation services include immigration and visa assistance, school search, home search and more.
No insurance excess
We have some of the lowest rates in Australia for moving insurance, and so your belongings can be covered through transit and storage periods.
125+ Years Experience
We have over 125 years of experience behind us, and will continue to provide the same excellent service in Australia.
Are you ready to move with WridgWays? Check out our Eastwood relocation services now
GET A REMOVALIST QUOTE
Check out our Eastwood furniture removalist services
Learn about Eastwood
Safe and quiet
Eastwood is a very safe and peaceful suburb, with a good mixture of shops and nature. It is home to a large Asian population, a lot of them being elderly, so you can be sure to find a bunch of them practising tai-chi in the dewey fields early in the morning. People will be jogging, walking and socialising well into the night with no fear of any danger. Plus, Eastwood is home to its very own Police Station.
Close to everything
Restaurants, supermarkets, a train station, good schools, dentists, doctors, big shopping complex – they’re all within a stone’s throw in Eastwood.
There is a reason why people from suburbs in faraway lands trek to Eastwood just to dine, drink and have a good time. Being the ‘Little Chinatown’ it is, Eastwood is well known to be a hub of Asian culture. With authentic eateries from all over Asia, you will be blessed by the variety available. Furthermore, the bustling amount of foot traffic drives the daily markets, butchers and seafood shops to only deliver the freshest food and produce.
Eastwood is a suburb where you would be okay to seldom use your car. A lot of residents walk to the local strip of stores with their shopping trolleys and if you want to get to the city, or other suburbs, just hop onto the train. Eastwood railway station is convenient, reliable and gets you to the city in 30-35 minutes.
Eastwood moving facts
- Eastwood is known for being the birthplace of the Granny Smith apple in 1868, and consequently, over 60,000 people celebrate the Granny Smith Festival each year
- Eastwood is home to 17,865 residents (2016)
- It is located 17 km from the CBD
- Suburbs neighbouring Eastwood include Epping, Ryde, Marsfield, Denistone, Carlingford, Dundas Valley, Denistone East, Ermington and West Ryde
- The median age of Eastwood residents are age 36, compared to the national average of 38
- 15.2% of the population are aged 15 and under
- 38% of Eastwood residents were born in Australia
- 25.3% of the population were born in China, 7.8% were born in South Korea, 4.7% were born in Hong Kong, 2.5% were born in India and 1.8% were born in Malaysia
- 32.3% of the population only spoke English as a main language at home
- The most common other languages spoken at home were Mandarin at 25%, Cantonese at 14.9%, Korean at 9.4%, Tamil at 1.4% and Indonesian at 0.9%