InterstateAdelaideAlburyBrisbaneBunburyCairnsCanberraDarwinGeraldtonGold CoastHobartKarrathaMelbourneNewcastleNorthern BeachesPerthRockhamptonSunshine CoastSydneyTownsvilleWollongong
Wridgways removals Newcastle
Since 1892, Wridgways has built up the expertise and reputation of being one of finest removalists in the world. With over 96 offices worldwide local, interstate and global moving services are on offer tailored to suit your individual moving needs. Leave your upcoming move in the safe hands of the Wridgways Newcastle team – we make it easy!
Wridgways Newcastle Branch has a rich history, going from an old butcher shop to a purpose-built warehouse in its 50-year history. The branch is located within easy access to the main transport routes enabling the timely transportation of your household items. Servicing a large area virtually from Gosford; just north of Sydney up north to the QLD border, our Newcastle team will happily delivery your items to where you need.
Our current facility has 427 ‘Homepack’ style storage pallets and has a capacity to house over 150 20ft steel shipping containers, so plenty of room and great facilities for either long or short-term storage of your prized possessions.
If you need help moving to Newcastle or out of Newcastle, our friendly team would love to assist you.
Contact Newcastle Office
Phone: 02 4964 9888
Address: 14 Tomago Road, Tomago, NSW 2322
Newcastle Moving Experts
Prior to your move our highly trained, professional Newcastle team will ensure that they fully understand all of your moving needs and specifications before recommending a tailored removal solution. Newcastle moving consultants can also help you determine additional services you might need during your move like vehicle transport or pet transport.
The Newcastle removals team are up-to-date with leading edge removalist technologies and packing methods. You can be rest assured that care and attention to detail will be carried through at every step of the process.
Wridgways Newcastle has maintained one of the lowest damage and loss rates of customer property in the removalists industry. Our premium moving service utilises innovative packaging techniques and state-of-the-art technology and equipment to ensure that come removal day, your treasured possessions are treated just like our customers – with great care and respect.
Moving to Newcastle?
Using an experienced removalist allows you to make the most of the exciting experience of moving to a new home without all the worries.
With 125 years’ worth of experience, and the backing of a global team, you can trust Wridgways to give you a premium furniture removalist service for your move to Newcastle.
You can be assured that all your household belongings will be treated with care and respect, whether you’re moving from within Newcastle, interstate or moving to Australia from overseas. Our friendly and efficient teams are dedicated to taking the stress out of the moving process.
Speak with our experienced removal consultants and get a tailored removal service based on your relocation requirements.
With our experience and modern approach to furniture removals, we take care of the hard work for you.
Moving within Newcastle
- We will discuss all your moving needs and specifications so we can provide you with a tailored removal service.
- Wridgways offers a premium moving service in Newcastle.
- Get timely transportation of your belongings thanks to our branch located within easy access of the main transport routes.
- We will look after all aspects of the removal process, from door-to-door.
- Wridgways Newcastle has a reputation for having one of the lowest damage and loss rates of customer property within the industry.
Moving from Newcastle
- With 96 offices in 47 countries, Wridgways can help with your removal process overseas.
- We keep up-to-date with the latest technology, so we can offer you a modern approach to moving home.
- We offer state-of-the-art Homepack Containers that have been specifically designed by Wridgways, offering long and short term storage solutions.
- Whether you’re moving abroad or within Australia, we offer a range of additional services that include purchasing, leasing or renting property; migration assistance; and passports and visas.
- Our specialist packing materials, such as Artpacks and VIP furniture covers, means all your belongings will be kept and transported in the safest possible way.