The Benefits of Using an Accredited Removalist Company
Moving house can often prove to be quite a stressful and emotional experience. The transportation of beloved possessions can often be straining and it is fair to say that nobody cares more for their belongings than the owner.
At WridgWays we wholeheartedly understands these feelings, and of course our customer’s concerns. As a registered member of the Australian Furniture Removal Association, you can experience complete peace of mind in knowing that your WridgWays removalist team will treat your goods with the same care and respect you would give yourself.
AFRA members, like WridgWays, are required to fulfil a strict criteria and Code of Conduct. The staff of AFRA affiliates have been fully trained by their organisation in accordance with AFRA’s stringent training criteria. Rest assured that when using an AFRA accredited company like WridgWays, your removalist team have been fully trained to the highest standard.
Professional Packing and Unpacking
- During your move, your personal items will be packed, transported, and cared for, all in accordance with the correct system of packing in order to ensure the risk of damage is minimal.
- The Code of Conduct outlined by AFRA ensures that members must possess and provide information and paperwork in regards to quotations, insurance, contracts, and inventories.
- WridgWays carries and provides appropriate documentation and insurance policies to fit your needs when moving house.
- For the protection of staff, yourself and your belongings, during the process of a move, WridgWays follows in compliance with the AFRA standard.
Offices and Storage Facilities
- An approved premise that complies with Local Council regulations is also an important part of the AFRA Code of Conduct. Members must maintain a publicly accessible office, as well as secure storage facilities, and precisely maintained vehicles, all of which are suitable for business conduct at optimum levels.
- To find your closest WridgWays branch with facilities complying with the correct requirements, please see here:
- Members of AFRA are required to promptly and eloquently process and deal with any customer queries or complaints.
- WridgWays strives to uphold the expectations of superb customer satisfaction.
- Any grievances are taken seriously and handled within the first instance. WridgWays understands the need to make your time moving house as stress free, and safe, as possible.
Using an AFRA accredited removalist company like WridgWays will provide you with the certainty of knowing your belongings will arrive safely, securely, and with as little drama as possible into your new house, ready to make it a home.
Find out more information about the Australian Furniture Removals Association here: